Having received your TV planning form submission, discussed your initial brief and conducted preliminary competitor or selector analysis, we then begin planning your targeted TV advertising campaign without obligation. Here we correlate the findings of our research with your TV advertising objectives to produce a proposal that reaches your target audience with the greatest efficiency.
Central to this stage of the process is Guerillascope’s proven track-record of securing the best TV advertising deals for our clients. We often book late in the market to provide our clients with greater flexibility. This approach also enables our TV experts to monitor the TV market and take advantage of available inventory at lower TV rates.
Benefits for TV advertisers?
- Guerillascope’s TV planning process provides you with a clear idea of what you can expect to achieve with your budget.
- We guarantee to reach the number of TV viewers specified in your plan.
- Our TV advertising plan places us in a great position to perform campaign optimisation. Once your TV advertisement is on screen, we’ll continue to refine your plan based on our latest performance analysis.
- In need of a creative agency to produce your TV ad? No problem, as part of your TV plan we’ll address your requirements and refer you to a production partner perfectly suited for bringing your creative vision to life within the stipulated budget.
- From your TV advertising plan we can estimate your total reach and frequency.
Your TV advertising plan will typically include:
The most efficient channels and recommended budgets for each channel.
- The buying audience (Adults, Men, Women, Housewives with Kids etc).
- The advert length, discount and cost per thousand viewers.
- The day-parts, days of week and the total number of viewers we guarantee to deliver.
- The reach and frequency of your TV advertising campaign.
- The forecasted number of TV spots and the average number of viewers on each channel.
To begin planning your targeted TV advertising campaign call our TV experts on 0800 357 675. Or why not set the ball rolling with our no obligation TV planning form.