Sky Adsmart is a revolutionary platform that allows TV advertisers to target audiences of direct relevance to the product or service being advertised with unprecedented accuracy.
How it works
Households are segmented into a demographic profile based on subscription info and third party data supplied by Experian. There are currently over 90 mosaic profiles available to advertisers, including lifestage, affluence and household composition, whilst 32 regional and metropolitan areas provide a local TV advertising framework of unparalleled specificity.
When it comes to tailoring ad breaks, Sky can cherry-pick TV campaigns of direct relevance to the viewer. So, if you’re a 40-year-old married male with a house full of young children and an annual wage exceeding £50,000 a year, you could expect to see TV advertisements promoting the latest iPhone, Volvo or Disneyland Paris offer, but not the new promotion from eHarmony.
Benefits for TV advertisers?
- For the first time, businesses now have the power to launch cost-effective campaigns guaranteed to reach the heart of target markets. This is great news for prospective TV advertisers.
- Sky Adsmart allows TV advertisers to pinpoint the specific audiences they want to reach, consequently minimising wastage.
- Businesses can apply a frequency cap to their advertising activity, which means TV viewers only see your ad a specified number of times.
- Your targeted TV advertisement is only aired when your desired audience base is watching.
- Advertisers have the capacity to confine TV advertising activity to specific metropolitan areas or regions.
If Sky Adsmart sounds like the right platform from which to launch a TV advertising campaign for your business, why not give Guerillascope a call today on 0800 357 675, or complete our TV planning form.